Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The joy of Baby wigs

My good friend, Renee, and her husband came to visit last week and it was great to see them. Renee gave Julia some very soft washcloths and we noticed they were also useful as baby wigs!

Please excuse the blurry photos, poor lighting in our bathroom:
She wanted me to post these with a testimonial.

"Before 'Baby Wigs by Renee' I was self-conscious about my hair when taking baths and at the pool. I would worry that people could tell I had female-baby-pattern-baldness. I couldn't enjoy the finer things in life like splashing and playing with my duckies. I tried wearing hats, putting my hair in a pony and even Ron Popeil Spray on Hair, nothing worked."




Then I met Renee! Meeting Renee has changed my life! She gave me some samples to try and I was hooked instantly. I begged mommy to give me a bath so we could try them that night--what a huge difference! I was not worried at all and even did a little splashing!!
Thank so much, Renee!"



No comments:

Post a Comment