Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Haircut




Thought the photo should be before so you can see how cute she is! Auntie Sara was over tonight and very kindly offered to give Julia her bath, after lots of splashing we got talking about the length of her bangs and how they get in her eyes a lot. We decided to trim them up! Chris has a wealth of fancy shears so I grabbed the case and picked the ones least likely to poke her eyes out. I even grabbed a special shears to give her "wispy" bangs :) She did so well, thanks to Aunties quick hands. I am not ready to have the rest of her hair cut, love those curls and want them to last until she is 45.

There is one photo that makes me laugh because she has such a funny expression.



2 comments:

  1. The question here is why Chris has shears for making "wispy bangs"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris sells shears so the world is my oyster. Well, the hair world.

    ReplyDelete