The weather is finally starting to turn warm and sunny. We wanted to get out of the house and decided to head to the zoo. They have this small little interactive area that I recall seeing when Julia was really little and remembered it today. Thankfully!
An interactive display about rain water and conservation. I think the point was missed but she got to splash. We were happy to see that they installed a hand/clothes/hair dryer.
"Hey, let's both look toward mama and shut our eyes!"
Chris and Julia after Julia's new hair do, thanks to the hair dryer :)
Each animal had some ":food" next to it so you could feed it. She grabbed the meat but was too scared to put it back near the tiger. Too real for her?
No verbal communication, time to move on.
Chris and Julia looking at the pretty flowers and fish.
New Polar Bear exhibit at the zoo, I love this picture.
"Bra, bra, bra!"
Gone is the tiny but of dignity I had left :)
No comments:
Post a Comment