Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MN Friends come for a visit!

The upside to moving is that when we do get to see our friends---they are stuck with us for awhile! Our wonderful friends, Janessa and Ben came to visit this last weekend. I can honestly say I have not laughed so hard in so long. Janessa and I are both expecting babies so lots of baby chatter. Julia thinks Janessa is having a girl, she is good at these things!


First stop: The Amazing Pizza Machine. If this photo doesn't prove that Janessa is going to be a great mom, I don't know what will! Shooting peanuts at elephants and such.

Riding the ponies with Julia

We raced and Julia won! Look how serious she takes her driving duties.

Switching co-drivers

Small bowling center inside APM

Julia's bowling stance 

Scheels has a Ferris Wheel. Ben was the only one not pregnant or super tall so he took the little lady. What a great guy!
Let's ride!!


The many hats of Ben


Miss M enjoying the view
Out of order but a photo of Julia and I doing some pre-visit shopping!



Tea time with J!


We made treat necklaces before settling in to watch a movie.

A sad goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...SO MUCH FUN! Miss you guys already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete