I saw this great idea on another blog and am going to give it a try. I have the Instagram App on my phone, so each time I take a photo I can have it save that photo to my flikr account. At the end of each month I will create a collage of all the photos. I have a hard time getting around to digging through the thousands of photos I have on my computer and printing them so this is much less daunting. I certainly will still try to print photos off for a book but for now, I will print just one 8*10 collage and put it in either a pretty binder or scrap book.
The idea is to pick one photo from each day and use that picture, I started this about mid month so there are some days with 2 photos. September will have the correct amount.
August:
Click photo for larger view
Excuse my run on sentences and such, free time is precious :)
Goes to prove you don't take bad pictures! Love them all
ReplyDelete