Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Play Dough take one

While waiting for all the fun birthday photos to arrive I thought I would share with you Julia’s first time playing with play dough.
I knew she was going to try and taste it, and for a while I tried to stop her. I realized, after several attempts, that she needed to figure this one out on her own. Plus Jaci and I  made it so I knew what was in it, nothing toxic. So, I sat there and let her take a tiny taste of it.

DSCF7754
Julia :“Wahoo, new smock! I am all set to play, with DOUGH!”
DSCF7759
Mama: “Uh, Julia, that isn’t for eating…”
DSCF7760
Denied!
DSCF7767
Julia:“Maybe if I move faster, I can eat it. Got it! That’s NASTY”

DSCF7772
Mama: “Let’s try another route, here are
some fun things to smoosh it with.”

DSCF7774
Julia: “One day, I will create a master piece so beautiful grown men will drop to their knees sobbing/”

DSCF7780
Mama: “There you go, smash it”
DSCF7783
Julia: “Ya know, I think I might try another piece of this stuff, might have just had a bad bite. Nope, it’s all nasty!”
DSCF7784
Julia: “Oh, Lord, it is like a thousand seas have poured into my mouth!”
DSCF7785
Julia: “ I think it’s still stuck on my tongue!”
DSCF7786
Julia: “Good plan mom, this should wash it down.”
DSCF7788
Mama: “We don’t eat play dough.”
Julia shakes her head in agreement.

1 comment: