Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nana!

DSCF8571
“OK, so after 30 seconds on low,what do I do?”

Julia helped me make Nana Kats birthday cake yesterday. I normally would have tried to do it while she napped ( I am not a saint) but she wouldn’t nap, so a helper she became.

 

 

 

We needed to crush up some Oreos to stick in between the layers ( Nana likes Oreos) so I grabbed the best tool I had…

DSCF8578DSCF8574DSCF8576

My little Oreo crusher. She wasn’t too excited about the process at first, she kept handing me the bag signing “more”, hoping to score some cookies rather than crush them. Once she got going she was flipping that bag around and even stomped on it.

 

 

 

We went out to dinner for Nana’s birthday tonight. Rather than wear a fancy dress Julia wore her “Run DMC” shirt that Daddy picked up at the thrift store. Poor kiddo came down with a cold and is starting to not feel well. Her little cheeks are the first sign of something brewing. She doesn’t have a fever or chapped cheeks. Just gets flushed.DSCF8037

While waiting for our food at BWW she practiced tossing a stuffed toy to her aunties, uncle, and Nana.

 

 

 

 

Relaxing after some tasty cake.DSCF8049

Silly Uncle Joe!DSCF8051

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The cake! Happy “first” birthday! :)

DSCF8042

No comments:

Post a Comment