Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Potty Girl

Julia has been doing very well using the potty, as you may remember, we got her a potty to practice with. When we notice she is getting ready to have a BM (you know what I mean, don’tcha?) we ask if she wants to use the potty and she often nods yes. I am thrilled that she is eager to use it. Getting kiddos to have a BM on the potty is typically the biggest hurdle, they often fear that feeling.

Once her little booty hits the seat we start singing “Julia’s on the potty, Juicies on the potty, Juicies on the potty, WOO, HOOO, HOO!” Lots of arm movements and clapping is needed. She loves to clap along.

Last week we tried having her sit on the big, BIG girl potty and she did well. Her little booty seat arrived today so we gave it a shot. She is still not feeling well so I wasn’t expecting her to go, just wanted her to see if she liked it.

 

DSCF8090

She enjoyed some literature while testing her seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment